New bathroom new mirror










well here is my mirror.
First I gesso the frame and paint with titanium white acrylic next I pick out the colours from the mosaic tiles and sponge the frame using Lumière's pearl blue mixed with pearl white plus halo gold and then metallic bronze mixed with pearl violet,when dry I coated with matt varnish .
Chipboard letters were then dipped in the melting pot using Utee and flex and assorted embossing powders and then stamped into.I then brushed over them with perfect pearls .
Marine life was made using Fimo and moulds and also brushed with perfect pearls.
When gluing on the letters please make sure the Mirror is up the right way like what I did LOL or you will have to re-string the back.
I really like the finished mirror I hope you do too .

Thanks for stopping by xx

Comments

  1. LOVE it!!! You're so clever sis xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fush its gorgeous!!! and so arty.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, its gorgeous. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh... where is the comment I left??
    Cant remember what I said now, but it was full of praise and a bit cheeky LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's brilliant and I love the wording on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love this Fuch.You are talented.Hugs Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this mirror! Definitely my kind of thing!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your mirror you have put a lot of work in it and it looks excellent and your blog background is fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments x

Popular posts from this blog

Dance love smile

It's your day

Good morning WOYWW'ERS