Thursday, 7 February 2013

Craftmania Challenge

Hi all its been a while but have finally started to stir my Mojo again ! My lovely local craft shop Craftmania have started doing these challenge packs each month
and this Month we are being asked to come up with a card from the pack the pack costs £5.99p and there is more than enough to make a few cards or whatever you want . So as it is February I have done a Valentine card as have most this is my card
The elements I used from the pack are the blank card ,white textured card ,red and white patterned paper , doilies , red pearl card , white heart paper, red heart paper, green card, red ribbon, a pearl buckle, wooden stickers, buttons, gold bead spray, and the green string . To make the card I used the Tim Holtz distress inks Barn Door and Peeled Paint . Tim holtz Dies Love Struck and Tattered Banners and Type set , Sizzix 3D flowers and Spell binders Lacy squares with Bitty Blossoms Leaves , a very old I love you stamp , red brick Stickles 3Dfoam pads and Cosmic shimmer glue The only item I added to the kit was plain white card to make the banner and the letters inside the card .
This is a close up of the flowers made from the heart papers with the buttons string and wooden stickers plus green card .
This is a picture of inside the card I quite like this card I am not normally into this sort of thing but have really enjoyed doing it ..... Thanks for passing by xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Your card is totally beautiful Lynn. Have missed your beautiful creations, hope you won't leave it so long next time. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, it is so pretty! Love the colours and those flowers look fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a Valentine...WOWZERS!!! What a lucky recipient...a total keepsake! Love the rose bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faaaab cards! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL,I think I have adjusted the font on me blog hee hee.

    LOVE your card sooo beautiful.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great lovey Valentine card ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards, Love your flowers & gorgeous designs.. What a great idea to have a pack filled with wonderful goodies... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. As usual this is F A B
    and thankyou for your comment on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments x