Tissue Embossing


Had a go at tissue embossing in this months Craft Stamper 10 tissues cut to size stamped on with some writing then it say apply ink but I sprayed mine with Cosmic shimmer really wet then lay a bit of kitchen roll at the bottom and place in embossing folder,after it has been allowed to dry rub over the raised areas with Inka gold.
Cor I can see me doing a lot of this ,
added some T.H die cuts and a few paper flowers also sprayed with Cosmic shimmer and Bobs your uncle !

Thanks for passing by x

Comments

  1. that's lovley must have a go when I get my builders out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that tissue embossing is fab, love this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello fushia what a lovely card this I like the idea of embossing tissue I usually stamp on tissue a I find it a lot easier especially for highly detailed stamps..thanks for visiting my blog today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I can see me having a go at this too. It's fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm likeeee likeeee
    must dash, need to get some tishooos!
    It's fabulous Fuschia xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments x

Popular posts from this blog

Dance love smile

It's your day

Good morning WOYWW'ERS