Evening Bloggers

Have had an eventful week My lovely son and his girlfriend have gotten engaged while they are holidaying in Canada so that was lovely .
Plus we are in the middle of decorating the bathroom it all has to be retiled and painted before Friday when they get home and of course we are having a party that weekend too .
I have started to alter the bathroom Mirror it was antique pine but that has totally gone and last night decided to get my melting pot out to do some chipboard letters and the little ******s got stuck to my fingers so I am nursing very sore fingers today and a blister the size of a smartie on my thumb Ouch !!!!
But the mirror is coming along nicely and will be on here soon .
Right back to the bathroom !

thanks for passing by x

Comments

  1. You have to suffer for art darling!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh can't wait to see it, the mirror, not your fingers, poor you. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your fingers get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments x

Popular posts from this blog

Dance love smile

It's your day

Good morning WOYWW'ERS