Happy Wednesday work space wanderers Well got up this morning and felt like I wanted to paint so finally got round to doing the online course Recommended by Nicks The course is free and is Strathmore online workshops I am doing workshop 1 I think it is still open Anyway I haven't had so much fun in a long time and really enjoyed myself Its called doodles unleashed and it basically bits and bobs laid out on the paper and sprayed with acrylics and then doodled over with oil pastels, acrylics ,water colours ,indian ink, marker pens and a white Tippex pen messed up a bit in the middle but now what to do with it .......... will have to put my thinking cap on If you would like to see more crafty spaces see Stamping ground where Julia will show you more Thanks for passing by have a great week xxxx
Good morning to you on this rainy windy day . As you can see I have moved my stash to my bedroom temporarily as we are due to decorate downstairs this year ,I have managed to find a space at the bottom of my bed for my unit and a little corner for my table so it will not stop me playing plus some of my stash is under the bed LOL. On my table is a picture frame I have tarted up cant see it very well and some practice stampings on mountboard . I have already been playing up here as you can see by the distress ink stain on my cream carpet whoops !! Well thats my place for this week if you would like to find out more and see more please go to the lovely Julia Dunnit's Blog and you will find a treasure chest of crafters have a good week xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi I havent been around much lately not been in the mood Im afraid but My space shows that I have been a little bit productive with leftovers from my last project and a birthday card I made for my Sister in law which is fashioned on one of the Tim Holtz monthly tags So as I was saying I have not been in the mood what with aches and pains but was just getting back into the swing of it when Monday afternoon I went and slipped a disk so am in flippin agony now :0(( not one to sit about and feel sorry for myself though but have to be careful now so today I am rubbing down bottles for something to do as I have signed up for Andy Skinners course and hope I can get it done ..... So if you want to join in or look around you will find more lovely work spaces here at Julia's spot Well have a lovely Wednesday Hugs xxx
Fab card and the toolbox is so cute! xxx
ReplyDelete